Under Slab Plumbing Repairs
Under slab plumbing problems can occur at any time and easily go unnoticed. But a plumbing leak or break can cause water to accumulate under your home’s foundation, eventually causing the foundation to weaken and crack, resulting in very costly repairs. If you suspect that you may have a plumbing leak or break under your home’s concrete slab, call us at Jesus Is Lord Plumbing.
We use advanced equipment to determine if a leak or break exists and pinpoint its location. Then, we tunnel underneath the slab to access the damaged pipe and either repair or replace it. If necessary, we can replace the entire drain system under the slab. We use stainless steel repair hangers on all pipe that we install, then anchor them to the slab to prevent future pipe failure. And in the event that we had to break concrete to access the plumbing damage, we properly backfill the area and fill in the void with new concrete.
So if you suspect that you may have plumbing damage under your concrete slab, give us a call us at (504) 832-0432. From leak detection to clean-up, you can be assured that the work will be done right by the under slab plumbing repair specialists of New Orleans.
Possible signs of an under slab plumbing leak or break:
- You hear obvious water noise underneath your slab.
- You have been experiencing higher than normal water bills.
- You notice new cracks in the foundation.
- You begin to notice sewer flies (tiny, gray-colored flies) near drain lines.
- You feel warm spots or areas of high humidity in your flooring.
- You notice an unusual odor in your floors or walls.